On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:18:56 -0600 djbouley wrote: > Thanks for the comments regarding my review of ALT Linux. I > appreciate the response and have made a few notations in regards > to it. > > I just wanted to spread the word about Junior, since I enjoy using > myself. I thought others would benefit from its use, too. > > Although the installation was slower, using the old 1x CD-R drive, > I had no difficulties with it. Junior installed just fine with > the outdated hardware. > > I've had one person e-mail me yesterday inquiring about how they > could purchase a copy of Master. Since I didn't know where I > could find an answer for them, I thought I'd ask here. I'm > assuming the person is in North America. Could anyone give me > details about this, which I could pass along to them? 'sales at altlinux dot ru' is a usual e-mail address for any cases concerning sales of our products ;-) -- Alexandre Prokoudine ALT Linux Documentation Team JID: avp@altlinux.org