В Вск, 09/08/2009 в 22:14 +0300, Michael Shigorin пишет: > On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 09:59:29PM +0400, Alexey Rusakov wrote: > > > Having separate areas for different flavours might be helpful: > > > e.g. one looking for Server would hardly mix it up with Desktop. > > What about Terminal Server, where one's going to find it? :) > > So far in far far directory on an ftp server in nearby galaxy, > or sort of. :) Well, I mean - in terms of "areas" ;) > > Beta versions in a separate area may be fine. Concerning other > > categories - I'd like to have more or less everything on one > > page (regardless of versions). > > I think that getting "latest stable" handy and a link to archive, > beta and unofficial builds might be better. Maybe. > BTW releases.altlinux.org (or whatever) might be better than > trying to chase down an iso on ftp, too. Actually, it's what we are making now. It just doesn't have a URL that ends with altlinux.org, but it's the least problem. -- Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov GNOME Project ALT Linux Team